What Is A Texas Veterans Land Board Home Loan?
The Texas Veterans Land Board has unbeatable rates that are made available to military veterans who live in Texas through lenders participating in the Veterans Housing Assistance Program. These loans are commonly known as Texas Vet loans. The rates are set by the Texas Veterans Land Board and updated weekly.
Texas Veterans Land Board Loan Eligibility
Through this program, eligible veterans living in Texas have an opportunity to purchase a home with an unbeatable low-interest rate and little or no money down.
The Texas Veterans Loan Program may be used to buy a home that meets the basic requirements below:
- The property being purchased must be in the state of Texas.
- The property must be owner-occupied. Investment or vacation properties are not eligible for Texas Veterans Land Board loans.
- The property must be a single-family attached or detached home, townhome, or planned unit development.
Benefits Of A Texas Veterans Land Board Loan
Texas Vet mortgages are available with 15- or 30-year fixed rates and have other great benefits as well.
Texas Veterans Land Board loan benefits include:
- Great rates – fixed for the term of the loan and better than an FHA or conventional loan
- No down payment requirement (100% financing available)
- Up to $424,100 can be financed
- Disabled veterans may qualify for an additional rate discount
Learn More About The Texas Veterans Land Board Loan Application Process
Contact us and a qualified home loan professional will walk you through the Texas Veterans Land Board loan application process and answer any questions you may have. Get started today.